Design and make a simple leaded panel over two days including sandblasted or kiln-fired glass paint elements
This two-day course introduces you to the beautiful art form of leaded stained glass.
On this course you will-
- Make a drawing for a simple design
- Cut and shape coloured glass to size
- Stretch, cut and fit lead to glass
- Create decorative elements using sandblasting or kiln-fired tracing glass paint.
- Solder and finish a simple stained glass leaded panel
Ruth Adams has taught Stained Glass for over 30 years in London at the City Lit Institute, Central Saint Martins, Stroud College, and Creative Glass Guild, amongst others. She holds a Postgraduate in special advanced studies in Stained Glass from Central School of Art and Design.